While we are counting to the New Year and since I am still on my holiday, I would like to share my favourite song playlists throughout 2017 to all my readers. These songs are already accompanied me during my works at the office, home, airport, plane, well practically almost everywhere. Since I really love music, so I actually could have a better concentration and focus by listening good music.
So here I am listing my favourite playlists which I recap from my iTunes charts which I already heard for hundreds and dozens of times throughout 2017:
- Tell me you love me by Demi Lovato
- Echame la Culpa by Luis Fonsi & Demi Lovato
- Perfect by Ed Sheeran feat Beyonce Knowles
- All falls down by Noah Cyrus feat. Alan Walker
- Let me go by Hailee Steinfeld feat. Florida Georgia Line
- …Ready for it by Taylor Swift
- Meant to be by Bebe Rexha feat. Florida Georgia Line
- Havana by Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug
- I miss you by Clean Bandit feat. Julia Michaels
- Issues by Julia Michaels
- Boys by Charli XCX
- No promises by Demi Lovato feat. Cheat Code
- Bedroom floor by Liam Payne
- Power by Little Mix
- Rain by The Script
- Stay by Zedd and Alessia Cara
- Back to you by Bebe Rexha and Lous Tomlinson
So, those are my playlists that I really liked to listen all the times both through my phone and my laptop. For me, listening to music makes me more relaxed, calm and can have a better focus to do some works and even during thinking about ideas and writing my blog posts.
Who’s agree with me now?