Alhamdulillah, as we are getting close to the New Year 2017!
There were so many things I’ve done in 2016 which bring me to the person who I am today. Huge thanks to my Mom’s prayers who always leads me to see the world perfectly with my imperfection! I feel grateful that Allah has already given me many chances to make my family, moreover, my parents feeling proud of me.
My 2016 Achievements and Great Moments:
- Lived in Geneva, Switzerland for 3-months
- Joined with the 32nd UN Human Rights Council Session at the Palais des Nations, UN Office Geneva, Switzerland
- Gave an oral statement on behalf FORUM-ASIA at the 32nd UN Human Rights Council
- Working abroad the first experience in Geneva, Switzerland
- I met and lived with a great family Philippino and Nigerian in Meyrin, Switzerland
- Experienced fasting during Ramadan month in Geneva, Switzerland for almost 17 hours/day!
- Celebrated Eid Mubarak together with PTRI Geneva family and Indonesian who lived in there <3</li>
- Got my 26th years birthday in Geneva, Switzerland. The best birthday present so far!
- Got gallbladder surgery at the HUG, Geneva – Switzerland
- Had a chance to joined the 17th of August independence day ceremony with the PTRI in Geneva
- Visited the Vatican City and Rome, went to the Basilica di San Pietro, Vatican Museum, Sant Angelo Castel, Pantheon, Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Roman Forum, Villa Borghese
- Visited Venice and Padova during the summer time
- Went to beautiful Chamonix. Touched down Mont-blanc and Aiguille du Midi 3842m to see the sunrise at the top of the mountain
- Went to very cute small town Annecy, France
- Spent my short holidays in Barcelona, Spain and Toulouse, France
- Went to Lausanne, Switzerland
- Met someone in Subway restaurant, we ended up spent our journey on the train during our travel from Toulouse Matabiau to Lyon Part Dieu, and now he is becoming my boyfriend, my future husband and my everything, Igor Girault. JE T’AIME SAYANG KU 💞😘
- Had a chance to gave a short human rights training session
- Had many chances meeting with many awesome people in every part of the world. Thank you for being part of my journey and history!
- Alhamdulillah, that I still could spending my money and my time to help my parents both financially and mentally.
Dear Allah, thank you so much for always being there for me, my family and my beloved ones. You are the one who really knows what I need and what I really want in my life.
I feel so grateful for all of the things that you gave and brought into my life in this wonderful year. I love You beyond every word in this world.
Please, giving me many chances to make my parents and my family proud of me next year!
Goodbye 2016, thank you for giving me many lessons and experiences so far!
Hi, #NewYear2017, let’s we rock the year!